Sunday, May 20, 2012

Pagan Insights Project - Action, Action

*Action, Action - post about a ritual, working or other experiential moment related to your path that has occurred recently, or that you are planning to do.

Learning. Learning, learning, learning. That's what I've been doing. But while its no fun just to say that, I could talk about what I want to try to do for the summer solstice. I could. But that's a month away and I don't know if I would actually be doing or able to do anything for the solstice. Its a Wednesday so probably not. The most I'd do is probably walk down to Subway. Oh well. Like I said. Month away.

People are probably thinking "A Kemetic celebrating the solstice?" My response to that is that that is something I've thought about doing when I was back in elementary school. My thoughts were "Hey its always marked on the calendar. Why can't we do something for it?" Those feelings never left. Though I always forget what day it is until its too late >.<;

No comments:

Post a Comment