Wednesday, October 9, 2013

PIP v4

* In Your Own Words
Screw everything! I just feel like I've been wasting my time with everything pagan and spiritual related. What's the point of me wasting my time when I feel like I'm not getting anywhere? I try to do something and it fails or backfires in my face somehow. Its like "Tell me what I should be doing so I'm not just wandering aimlessly!" But then again I either just can't hear or I doubt myself.

Post A Pic
Silent Melody by trichardsen
The only thing right now that can still give me some kind of peace of mind. At least that's one thing I haven't lost. Being able to look up at the moon, whether day or night, and it giving me this sense of calm.

* Musical Musings
Kinda goes with the rage that's been building from what I touched in the In Your Own Words. But there's been other stuff that it just feels like I was just being used and then tossed aside when they finally got what they really wanted.

*Action, Action
Well right now two of my friends and I are working on this project. Its the one that I kind of hinted at in my previous blog post. I hope that it'll work out. But I've been doubting how well it will do.

Eureka!
If you want something done right, do it yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment