Monday, October 7, 2013

Q&A a Day + Rant

Yay my forgetful mind right? Well Sept 26th question was for the end of the day. Then I forgot about it. Then I kept forgetting and then I got sick. Still kinda sick but I'm just waiting for my nose to drain. And I've been debating on I I want to take NyQuil tonight or not. Gotta love NyQuil induced nightmares.

But people. I really hate the human race and always have wished I wasn't human. How ignorant people are to even the simplest things is so horrifying. Or how half assed things are done. I find myself thinking "What the hell were you thinking?" way too often.

That phrase "If you want something done right, you have to do it yourself." comes to mind. But then the issue of "Well how the hell am I supposed to do that?" comes up. I know what I would improve on. But how am I supposed to do everything else that goes with it. I could read everything under the sun. But that doesn't mean shit if I don't know how to put that into practice.

I just hope that I'm not going to be wasting my time and my friends' time as we get this project rolling. I just hope that its not going to back fire on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment