Tuesday, November 26, 2013

PIP v5

* In Your Own Words
I will set a periodic practice. I need to stop slipping. I want to prove that I'm worth something to someone physical or not.

Post A Pic

http://www.deviantart.com/art/stormy-night-121481698
Because I'm a derp on using the app.

Kinda goes with some UPG on Sunday. I was getting the push I needed again from Djehuty to go contact someone again. Though I wonder if I can get some help on this one this time.


* Musical Musings
http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/afi/adeepslowpanic.html

I'm giving you guys the link to the lyrics because there's only live versions on YouTube and I would have preferred album versions. But with AFI doing a contest for a single cover for this song I think they may be making a video for it.

Anywho, while this song doesn't get stuck in my head like other songs do right now it fits. This song gives me a sense of floundering. And lately I've been feeling that way.

*Action, Action
I did some clean up of my shrine Sunday. Got the spiritual 2x4 that it needed to be done. I still have a bit of cleaning to do for it. I also want to make some stuff for it. Eventually I'll get bowls for it like I had planned for when I bought other stuff for it a while back. At least I can still give offerings.

Eureka!
I need to learn when to keep my big mouth shut.

1 comment: