Saturday, May 19, 2012

Pagan Insights Project - Musical Musings

* Musical Musings - post a song, chant or poem related to your path, or one that invokes a feeling/emotion related to your spirituality (or craft). Can be in word form, but videos would definitely be awesome as well. On a spiritual level, what is your music of the moment? Is this a song stuck in your head, or one you played before your last ritual?



This song is actually a bit of a weird one. Though I do have to say before I move on to explaining this song, I tend to stick to songs that I already know because I want to be able to listen and just sing if I'm in the mood. I like the feeling I get when I sing.

The reason I chose this song for this prompt is because this song for some reason or another is the only one I've listened to that reminds me of any deity. While yes if you looked at my iPod I do have a handful Christian songs on it >.< they don't make me think of the Christian God. But this song makes me think of Aset. I still haven't figured out exactly why at all. I've actually been putting off figuring that one out. ^.^;

No comments:

Post a Comment